Version 0.9.13-beta.1138 is already available for download for Windows and macOS platforms
- Added the ability to disable tracking of specific chats in Telegram (via the channel’s context menu in folder view mode.) This helps to avoid saving unnecessary spam to the archive.
- You can restore tracking of a channel by deleting it from the list in the “Archive Location” dialog
- The “Archive Location” dialog has been refactored, the system scrollbar has been replaced with a custom one. Layout errors fixed.
- Now, when downloading a video or picture from Telegram, the file creation date is set to the date of the message, not to the date of download.
- On Windows, the main hotkey for deleting a file has been changed from Ctrl+Backspace to Del. Both hotkeys will work, but Del is displayed in the menu .
- Fixed a crash on macOS when a disk partition with the NTFS file system was detected in the system
- Context menu commands (“Delete”, “Move”, etc.) are no longer available when working with read-only disks.
- On macOS, when connecting a USB flash drive with the NTFS file system, it was always defined as not connected.
- Fixed a number of other bugs